Mawson Infrastructure Group Announces Record FY 2021 Revenue of $43.9 Million, up 886%; Record Gross Profit of $34 Million, up 2526%, and Record non-GAAP EBITDA of $17.9 Million
Source: Mawson Infrastructure Group
Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MIGI) (“Mawson”), a digital infrastructure provider, is pleased to announce financial highlights and financial results, for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
James Manning, CEO and Founder of Mawson Infrastructure, said, “FY 2021 was a transformational year for our business. We significantly increased our Bitcoin self-mining operational footprint, producing a record 808 Bitcoin, increased revenue 886% to $43.9 million, increased our gross profit 2526% to $34.0 million, and posted a record $17.9 million of non-GAAP EBITDA.
We also successfully launched our Luna Squares hosting co-location business, signed a new large-scale facility in Midland, Pennsylvania and materially expanded the size of our Sandersville, Georgia Bitcoin mining facility. We also launched our first Australian facility in 2021 as well as listing on the Nasdaq late in Q3.
The Mawson team have put in a phenomenal effort these past 12 months and for that I am very grateful. We enter 2022 with a large bitcoin self-mining business, and a large scale hosting co-location business and I’m very excited for what 2022 has in store.”
Q4 2021 Financial and Business Highlights
- Revenue of $19.6 million compared to $10.9 million in Q3 2021, up 79%
- Gross profit of $16.0 million, compared to $8.4 million in Q3 2021, up 89%
- Non-GAAP EBITDA of $10.0 million, compared to $3.3 million in Q3 2021, up 203%
- Record 0.83 Exahash online reached on 22nd December 2021
- Stage 2 of 100 megawatt expansion at Georgia Bitcoin mining facility ongoing
- First Australian Bitcoin mining facility operational, in partnership with Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners
- Purchased an additional 4,000 latest generation ASIC bitcoin miners
- Mawson’s Luna Squares LLC hosting co-location business, utilizing the company’s Modular Data Centre (MDC) technology continues to expand
- Mawson joins the Bitcoin Mining Council
- Cosmos Asset Management launches ‘DIGA’ – The Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF in Australia
About Mawson Infrastructure
Mawson Infrastructure Group (NASDAQ: MIGI) is a digital infrastructure provider, with multiple operations throughout the USA and Australia. Mawson’s vertically integrated model is based on a long-term strategy to promote the global transition to the new digital economy. Mawson matches sustainable energy infrastructure with next-generation mobile data centre (MDC) solutions, enabling low-cost Bitcoin production and on-demand deployment of infrastructure assets. With a strong focus on shareholder returns and an aligned board and management, Mawson Infrastructure Group is emerging as a global leader in ESG focused Bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure.
For more information, visit: www.mawsoninc.com